Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.