Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of this reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how do i patent an idea good a perception you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of products and not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they perform quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, inventhelp phone Number but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new product idea company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.